The Empower Network Exposed - From Someone Who Did NOT Join!
You log into your Facebook account and also you receive all these messages saying "Join The Empower Network NOW! 100% Commissions! ! Everywhere you see ads talking about this 100%, 100% deal. So the question is: To sign up with or otherwise not to sign up with? Well I'll break it down to suit your needs then and simply it is possible to decide on your own whether you want to join. By the way, I'm not affiliated with this company in any way so this review is strictly unbiased.
Exactly what is the Empower Network Anyways?
The Empower Network is actually a viral-blogging system that is designed to help average marketers earn more income online. The system was built by David Wood and Dave Sharpe, who are both experienced web marketers. In the Empower Network system, you will find different choices so that you can choose:
1. The $25 dollar blogging system- This system has already been setup for you to use and commence blogging to generate money. You have to pay $25 dollars every month and you can have your very own replicated blog that can be used to start creating content. The blog is designed for you to make money because when people see your content, they'll also see the offer to join the Empower Network.
2. The $100 inner circle program- This can be their inner circle membership that you could join for 100 bucks monthly. You'll get the latest MLM training, internet marketing tactics and much more. This can be ongoing education.
3. $500 Costa Rica Mastermind Intensive training- This can be a one-time product that was made for a mastermind group they formed in Costa Rica. This product contains near to 13 hours of intensive training that people paid close to $4000 for to attend the mastermind. You can purchase the education for 500 bucks as well as its a 1 time fee.
Here's the deal regarding the Empower Network
Allow me to mention some things to make sure you're getting a clear picture concerning this system.
1. There is not any refunds. Yes you get 100% commissions but if you decide after 30 days that the system is not for you, there's no refund on it. Before deciding to join, just make sure you know that.
2. You can ONLY get paid a commission on products you get. In other words, if you decide that you only want the blogging platform, then you will only get paid $25 bucks whenever you refer to someone else. You simply will not receive money through the other products available. In order to promote it and get paid from them, you have to actually buy those products. Don't ask me why, that's precisely how their system works.
3. High Income Claims- Look at this: Many people that you see available referring to they're already making $15K or more each month residual with all the Empower Network system, well truth is those folks possess a large subscriber list of subscribers! So, before thinking you can go out and make $15K per month within a week or 2 yourself, make sure you DO YOUR RESEARCH ABOUT THOSE PEOPLE MAKING THOSE CLAIMS and understand the story behind everything. Lawrence Tam, Toby & Layla, Rob Fore, Tracey Walker and many more are people who have been online for years. They already have a big subscriber list of subscribers. All they need to do is distribute an BOOM and email! $15K Into Two WEEKS! ! Don't be deceived by all of that stuff! THEY ALREADY HAVE An Inventory! Don't even waste your time because if you don't have a list, don't have any followers, don't have Facebook friends and you want to make $15K, it won't happen buddy, if you're gonna join because you see these numbers and you think you'll do the same!
4. No Self-Branding- Making use of their blog is great to get going. But remember that you are NOT branding YOU. You're branding the two Daves. That's not likely to separate from the group. You should have your very own unique voice and you need to be considering setup up your own blog that you simply OWN AND CONTROL! Understand that the Empower Network could turn off tomorrow (not implying it is going to) and also you don't own anything. Simply a user name. So, great if you're just getting started. However don't get lazy and think blogging on their platform will benefit you in the long run. You need to brand YOU, end of story!
If I'm Already Part Of Another System, do I Need To Join The Empower Network?
The reply is NO! If you're already part of another system, ! You do NOT have to join this system. Every system has their cons and pros. Yea you get 100% commissions with the Empower Network but remember that if you want to get paid from the other products available, you have to buy them as well. You won't get paid from those products if you don't have $500 to invest or $100 bucks a month for their inner circle.
You have to FOCUS! It's like people jumping from MLM companies to another. There's always gonna be new systems out there. Your task is to focus on using ONE so that you can focus on building ONE company too. If you're not currently part of another system then go ahead and join the Empower Network, by all means. But when you currently have a method that you're using, you don't must have 2 systems.
So to conclude this article, I'll just say that the empower network is a good system, just like many other systems out there. Just determine which one works for you the best and follow it.